While September may mark the end of summer, on the brighter side, it marks the fresh start to another season. There is so much to look forward to! There is Labor Day, back-to-school, football games, fall festivals, Halloween and so much more! Use this time to mark the moments that are most important to you and your customers and leverage the fun that can go along with them into your marketing plans. Here are five fun ideas you can tap into:
- Contests – Whether it is guessing how many candy corn are in a jar or a trivia contest about the history of the season, sport icons or even famous birthdays in the fall, be sure to get in on the fun and get your name and products out there and let the winner receive your product!
- Pre-Holiday Sales – Use Back to School, Labor Day, Columbus Day, and even Halloween to offer a discount or special promotion on your products.
- Giveaways – Pop your logo on some fall favorites such as apples, pies, footballs, pompoms and pumpkins to bring attention to your product and company.
- Team Spirit – Don’t let all the athletes have all the fun, use this time of year to foster some team spirit in your workplace! Marketing and maintaining the culture is often even more important than churning out new sales. In the end, you need your people to make and sell your own product!
- Community Outreach — No matter the season, it’s always important to give back in the communities in which you serve. This comes up most often during the holiday season, but make a point to mark it on your calendar and get yourself and even your employees to be a part of a special volunteer opportunity.
So, while you may be mourning the loss of the lazy days of summer, take a quick step back in the game and realize all the marketing potential that Back to School has to offer!
For this and other marketing ideas, be sure to visit the My Marketing Solutions Blog at www.mymarketingsolutions.com/blog.